Modern lift/sliding door systems present an architectural highlight in every building. Acting as large glazed partitions, they convey a feeling of freedom and independence. The result takes the form of life affirming living space flooded with light.
KBE PremiDoor 76 embodies all of these strengths, and its intelligent design sets it clearly apart from competitive products. Exhibiting thermal insulation values Uf of 1.4 W(m²K), this lift/sliding door is perfectly at home in the high end segment. Innovative glazing rebate seals, the perfected sealing system, and a particularly tight centre fastener give rise to a system that is unparalleled in the category of 76 mm installation depth.
The fascinating feature of the flush design is its very slender profile sight lines, presenting greater space for impressive glazed areas. For instance, the sash sight line is only 100 mm. The intelligent five chamber design can easily take glazing thicknesses ranging from 16 to 50 mm. Each PremiDoor 76 element can be installed up to an overall height of 2.60 metres, and that over a maximum width of 6.50 metres. In other words, an impressive maximum area of 16.90 m² – per element.
Not only their size can be adapted to the structural conditions, also the colour of KBE lift/sliding doors can be matched to personal preferences. The standard, of course, is the classical white PVC. Yet the number of coloured lift/sliding systems is growing every year. You can therefore choose from a wide range of metallic, wood grain, and plain colours for your own, quite special touch.
- Lift/sliding system with 76 mm installation depth
- Full accessibility threshold system
- Maximum element size of 6.50 m width × 2.60 m height for White elements
- Thermal insulation values Uf = 1.4 W/(m²K)
- Unique sealing system with high-volume central seal in the centre fastener
- Very slender sash sight line of only 100 mm
- Smooth running and easy to use
- White, wood grain, plain and metallic colours