Besides size and shape, particularly the colour scheme and elegance of the materials play a vital role. PremiDoor 88 provides you with all of the design potential you need for the optimal realisation of your architectural ideas. The aluminium cladding AluClip leaves virtually no wish unfulfilled. You can choose from countless finishing methods like e.g. anodising, powder coating, or paint. The colours available to you here number several thousands. There is nothing more in your way to individualise your building.
It can generally be said that together with the PremiDoor 88 AluClip it combines the best of both worlds. On the one hand you have the aluminium cover, weather resistant and stylish and with an unbelievable diversity of colours. On the other, the PVC-U profile that since the beginning has been the preferred choice because of its good thermal and sound values and easy-care surface.
The aluminium covers are quite simply clipped on the PVC-U profiles for a stable, long lasting connection. With PremiDoor 88 you already have a sliding system that fulfils all market requirements and stands comparison with every other sliding element. In conjunction with AluClip you have a sliding door that has been tailored perfectly to your needs.
- A convincing result in terms of both energy savings and aesthetics
- Large glazed area – higher solar energy gains
- Large area, sashless fixed glazing with panes up to 54 mm thick
- Maximum element size 6.50 m × 2.90 m for white elements
- Uf = 1.2–1.3 W/(m²K)
- Glazing offset up to 54 mm
- Passive house compatible UD values up to 0.8 W/(m²K) possible
- Fully recyclable
- Exclusive use of lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material – greenline