You should not compromise in your choice of windows. Safety and comfort are the maxims of our living standards today.
KBE 70 CL windows offer you solutions with added value. They are designed as state of the art integrated solutions and also provide many possibilities for individual design.
KBE 70 CL helps you to save heating costs to a measurable extent and raise the cosiness in your home. The 5-chamber technology and the 70 mm installation depth achieve perceptible thermal insulation. Also sound insulation glazing can be integrated that better absorbs noise from outside.
The 70 mm installation depth and the 13 mm distance between axes offer considerable protection against forced entry. The larger installation depth can take thicker glazing, making it even more difficult to lever up the window.
Moreover, these window systems can take security hardware that can be installed more deeply in the frame than usual.
The predecessor of the CL system (CL stands for the “classic look”) has already been sold worldwide millions of times over. The system has been proving itself for years and can easily take both double and triple glazing. It overfulfills the current market requirements and means for you a safe buy.
- Excellent thermal insulation Uf value 1.3 W/(m2K)
- Sound insulation values up to 45 dB
- 70 mm installation depth for greater thermal insulation
- Five chamber technology
- Ventilation solutions available
- Modern, classical design
- Most diverse laminate and colour possibilities
- Deeper glazing rebate for additional safety and thermal and sound insulation
- 13 mm between axes for more safety
- Improved statics