With the insulating and tightness values of today’s buildings and windows correct ventilation is particularly important for supplying fresh air and reducing air humidity. However, if ventilation is not to waste energy unnecessarily, you will need to follow a few important rules or utilise innovative window technology.
The specific arrangement of window rebate ventilators draws out the humidity in the rooms in a controlled process: The self regulating window ventilation system ClimaMatic is just such a window rebate ventilator and was designed explicitly for the high-insulation KBE System_88mm. Concealed in the outer frame and therefore virtually invisible, it has been developed specifically for the centre seal variant and presents a convincing range of air passage values. ClimaMatic balances the wind pressure automatically for a permanent feel good climate. The risk of mould is reduced to a minimum, and indoor humidity becomes a thing of the past. ClimaMatic fulfils all of the DIN and EU standard requirements for tightness against driving rain and passage of air. Profit from a perfectly engineered and intelligent ventilation solution for a balanced indoor climate.
- Self regulating ventilation system for the KBE System_88mm in conjunction with the centre seal
- Regulates indoor humidity
- Reduces the risk of harmful mould
- ClimaMatic regulates wind pressure adjustments automatically
- Tightness against driving rain and passage of air in accordance with the DIN and EU standards
- Concealed in the frame - scarcely visible from the inside and outside
- Fully recyclable
- Exclusive use of lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material – greenline