The KBE System_88mm AddOn consists of a high thermal insulation PVC-U window system with aluminium cladding and an additionally fitted compound sash of aluminium. The 88mm_System values are highly impressive even in the standard variant and are suitably for virtually all applications. Thanks to our upgrade technology proEnergyTec, this window system can be enhanced with insulation cores up to the certified passive house standard. No matter the variant you choose, the aluminium compound sash from KBE can be fitted and even retrofitted on virtually every window, with the need to remove it. The AddOn compound sash is therefore the perfect solution for new buildings and restorations.
But what are the characteristic features of the KBE AddOn? The compound sash presents an additional, foremounted glazing level. This level can take e.g. safety, tinted, antireflection, or self cleaning glass. In addition, the additional sash enhances sound and thermal insulation.
Moreover, louvres can serve as a shutter and sunshade between the window and AddOn. These not only generate a pleasant indoor climate, they are also protected against the weather in their enclosed environment.
Finally, it must be stated that the KBE aluminium compound sash AddOn not only enhances your quality of living, it also helps to cut energy costs and reduce CO2 emissions.
- Integrated shutter system and sunshade lies protected from the weather between the panes
- Additional glass pane for greater sound and thermal insulation
- 88 mm installation depth with 54 mm glazing offset
- For direct installation on PVC-U window sashes or clip-on aluminium covers
- Simple retrofit, hence ideal for renovation
- Optimal economic efficiency, eco friendly, durable, and robust
- Unlimited colour schemes
- Integrated shutter system and sunshade
- Optional centre seal
- proEnergyTec possible
- Fully recyclable
- Lead free stabilisers in the virgin material completely in line with our greenline maxim