Windows all look the same in Germany. They can be pivoted or tilted; they are white or, at the most, anthracite grey. The KBE PremiSlide 76 AluClip system is different.
It is an ingenious sliding window and door system. No window sashes projecting into the room, and no need to clear window sills because you want to let in air. PremiSlide 76 is a modern miracle of space saving. It can bring all of its advantages to bear especially in small rooms or in schools and office buildings. Unhindered passage despite open window or door elements. And all that with the maximum colour diversity. Unlike the standard version, the AluClip solution is fitted with a front aluminium cover. This can not only be painted or powder coated in every conceivable colour, but can even be decorated with so called sparkling effects. Just as you wish. In addition, the cover is particularly weather resistant and dirt repellent.
Yet the most appealing window system is worthless when it does not deliver the right performance. KBE PremiSlide 76 AluClip offers this to the greatest degree. A Uf value of up to 1.4 W/(m²K) and a Uw value of 0.70 W/(m²K), meeting the passive house standard, are unusual properties, particularly for sliding systems. Triple insulating glazing can be fitted to a thickness of e.g. 48 mm.
The PremiSlide sliding system can also take both small and especially large elements up to 3000 x 4000 mm in size. The result, and a great side effect, are light flooded rooms, solar energy gains, and falling heating costs.
- PremiSlide 76 AluClip 163,5 mm installation depth
- Sliding window and door system
- Unlimited range of colours
- Thermal insulation value Uf of 1.4 W(m²K) as standard
- Insulating glazing possible up to 48 mm
- Element sizes up to 3000 x 4000 mm
- Reliable technology, ECO SLIDE hardware system by Siegenia
- Special hooks for effective, locked gap ventilation position
- Axial carriages for sliding opening and closing movements