All from the one source is the motto at KBE. KBE 76 then lets you build the matching residential, balcony, terrace, and parallel sliding/tilting doors as well. And all these with outstanding thermal and sound insulation values as well as highly effective resistance to weather and driving rain.
KBE 76 lets you design doors just as you wish. You can choose from modern functional glazing in a great many surface patterns and colours, panes with LED effect lighting, or motif glazing, or from the extensive panel range from renowned manufacturers. Also the level of protection against forced entry and the resistance class can be defined separately for each residential door.
Basically, our range offers residential doors that are both inward and outward opening. The former can be found in almost every household. Outward opening doors are preferred only in confined hallways or commercial areas that must keep escape routes clear for safety reasons.
At all times, it must be remembered that today’s number of panelling models and design variants lets everybody find that very special door for their building.
- Residential, balcony, terrace, and parallel sliding-tilting doors
- UD value up to 1.0 W/(m²K)
- Installation depth 76 mm
- Glazing offset 48 mm
- Available with proCoverTec and proEnergyTec
- Also available with AluClip aluminium covers
- Perfect protection against wind and rain
- High thermal insulation thanks to threshold with thermal break
- Max sash sizes:
- Residential door, single sash, 1200 x 2400 mm
- Residential door, floating mullion sash, 1000 x 2400 mm
- High level of protection against forced entry – up to resistance class RC 2
- High tightness thanks to double seals on the threshold
- Use of special functional glazing or commercially available residential door panelling
- Fully recyclable