The foundation of every generous reception is a modern, high quality residential door. Put your trust in KBE – a brand whose quality, functionality, aesthetics, and design you can rely on.
Recent years have seen a dramatic rise in the number of break-ins. Reason enough to focus on the safety of your home. The KBE 88 residential door system more than fulfils the current safety requirements. This 88 mm door system very easily achieves a resistance class of RC 2.
Yet in today’s times, residential doors not only have to protect your home against burglars, they must also contribute to the energy efficiency of the building. Here too, you can rely on KBE. The 88 mm residential doors provide highly efficient and unique thermal insulation, made up of multiple sealing levels, an intelligent chamber design, static steels, welded corner connectors, and a threshold with thermal break.
The whole can also be combined with modern accessibility features and impressive sash sizes up to 1200 x 2400 mm.
This end to end package is rounded off with an uncompromising degree of individual design potential. Whether diverse wood grains, plain or metallic colours, various functional/ornamental panes, residential door panelling, or sundry ancillaries – you have the choice!
All in all, a PVC-U system that harmonises perfectly with today’s times and leaves no wish unfulfilled.
- High static properties and stability thanks to welded corner connectors, static steels, and a large installation depth of 88 mm
- Particularly tight residential doors thanks to multiple sealing levels to a full accessibility threshold with thermal break
- Outstanding thermal insulation values up to the passive house standard
- Aluminium weather bar and rebate pads for excellent tightness against driving rain
- Innovative threshold connector for superior sealing to the residential door threshold
- Residential door panelling 24–58 mm thick
- Large-area residential door elements – max size: 1200 x 2400 mm
- White, laminated, or with aluminium cover
- Long service life with little maintenance and care
- Fully recyclable
- Exclusive use of lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material – greenline