KBE 76 with AluClip is the perfect solution for everyone wanting windows in an elegant high tech look. AluClip is a combination of aluminium covers clipped precisely to the contours of the PVC-U profiles. The benefits for you – the advantages of both materials.
The aluminium cover presents a convincing elegance, the best weather resistance, high stability, and a wide range of colours. PVC-U provides the optimal thermal and sound insulation in addition to functional reliability.
In principle, aluminium covers can not only be painted in all possible RAL colours, they can also be treated easily with special finishing effects and methods like e.g. powder coating, a beautiful way to give your window that individual design.
And all of this with a clear conscience. As part of profine group, KBE has been one of the sustainability pioneers for years. As described by our greenline maxim, we were among the first companies years ago to use lead-free stabilisers in virgin material, and we are committed voluntarily, as part of VinylPlus, to pursue sustainable business and to achieve actual recycling goals.
The KBE 76 AluClip variant offers everything that is expected from a modern window and door system.
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows
- 81,5 mm installation depth
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white
- Various finishing methods and numerous RAL colours for an unlimited range of colours
- Excellent general and weather resistance thanks to the clipped-on aluminium cladding
- Suitable for the upgrade technology proEnergyTec
- Easy to clean, durable and robust