The new trendsetting double seal system KBE 76 is one of the most significant new developments in the profiles segment and offers a competitive, yet trailblazing profile system for PVC-U windows and residential doors.
Besides outstanding insulating values, slender profile sight lines, and enhanced static properties, it also exhibits technical properties that previously were attained only by systems with considerably larger installation depths. Yet because of its smaller installation depth, this KBE double seal system has the advantage that it can be used to ideal effect in both new buildings and renovations. In other words, there is no compromise where slender sight lines and high insulating properties are concerned.
Moreover, KBE 76 offers in the form of so called upgrade technologies a wide colour range for free, individual designs – the surface technology proCoverTec is available to you next to aluminium composite systems, ventilation solutions, or our tried and tested prefoamed proEnergyTec solution for enhanced insulating properties.
You can therefore design windows just as you wish, and adapt them with ease to your specific needs. And all of this with a clear conscience. As part of profine group, KBE has been one of the sustainability pioneers for years. As described by our greenline maxim, we were among the first companies years ago to use lead-free stabilisers in virgin material, and we are committed voluntarily, as part of VinylPlus, to pursue sustainable business and to achieve actual recycling goals.
The KBE 76 with weather seal therefore fulfills all expectations and requirements for a modern PVC-U window and door system.
- Thermal insulation value on standard window of Uf = 1.1 W/(m²K)
- Sound insulation values up to 47 dB
- The 76 mm installation depth is ideal for restorations and new buildings
- It can take functional glazing with panes up to 50 mm thick
- The combination of sash and outer frame presents a slender sight line down to 108 mm
- The combination of sash and floating mullion presents a slender sight line down to 126 mm
- Fully recyclable
- Huge colour potential
- Upgrade technologies: proEnergyTec and proCoverTec available
- Ventilation solutions available
- Aluminium cladding and aluminium composite systems available