KBE 76 AluClip Pro combines aesthetics with thermal insulation. A highly elegant cover of aluminium is attached to the PVC-U window profiles.
This connection of PVC-U and aluminium utilises the advantages of both materials without limitation. PVC-U has long been convincing as the perfect window material for sound and thermal insulation and generates more cosiness than steel or aluminium. On the other hand, aluminium covers are aesthetic, stable, and high quality. AluClip Pro now offers a window that combines all of these properties.
Moreover, not only can aluminium covers be attached to the PVC-U profile with great efficiency, they also take over a significant part of the load bearing capacity. This creates the option of doing away with steel in the sash and frame and filling the empty chambers with foam. The insulating values enhanced in this manner can then be improved further up to the certified passive house window system.
A further advantage of the aluminium cover is the coating of its surface. You can then choose your individual colour from the thousands of RAL colours or opt for finishing effects like powder or anodic coating.
All components of the KBE 76 AluClip Pro can be recycled. Not only this makes the system an investment in the future and the preservation of your property’s value.
- Intelligent combination of aluminium cover and PVC-U profile for high static stability
- Extraordinary thermal insulation compared with aluminium windows
- Suitable for proEnergyTec → further increase to thermal insulation
- Outside aluminium look, inside neutral white
- Various finishing methods and numerous RAL colours for an unlimited range of colours
- Top marks for lasting value
- greenline maxim
- Easy to clean, durable and robust