KBE 76 gives you ultra-modern windows and doors with a unique range of properties. Top quality, high energy and heating cost savings, excellent noise protection, and reliable protection against forced entry. These are joined by design possibilities that fulfill all of your wishes.
For instance, KBE 76 can be refined with the innovative surface technology proCoverTec. You will then provide your windows not only with additional protection again external effects, but also a unique look and feel on the PVC-U profiles.
Thanks to its small installation depth, this centre seal system yields the perfect window for new buildings and restorations. Despite its slender profile sight lines, this system can easily take all standard double and triple glazing. On the contrary, the slender sight lines enter a perfect symbiosis with the best thermal insulation values that were previously known only from systems with larger installation depths. A wide range of ancillaries rounds off the centre seal system. This provides not only solutions for all standard installation conditions, but also variants for passive house, ventilation, aluminium composite systems, and colours.
With KBE 76, you invest in a system that will long be the state of the art in the window profile segment. Outstanding quality with stable retention of value. Thanks to the voluntary KBE commitment to recyclability and the elimination of lead in virgin material, a product for the future with all properties that today certify sustainable products.
- Thermal insulation value on standard window of Uf = 1.0 W/(m²K)
- Sound insulation values up to 47 dB
- The 76 mm installation depth is ideal for restorations and new buildings
- It can take functional glazing with panes up to 50 mm thick
- The combination of sash and outer frame presents a slender sight line as small as 108 mm
- The combination of sash and floating mullion presents a slender sight line as small as 126 mm
- Fully recyclable
- Huge colour potential
- Upgrade technologies: proEnergyTec and proCoverTec available
- Ventilation solutions available
- Aluminium cladding and aluminium composite systems possible