The KBE 76 aluminium cladding presents a captivating combination of grace and product advantages, and the AluClip Zero expansion stage is setting additional visual and design standards. The design cover system for the 76 mm KBE centre seal variant consists of a completely flush-mounted look with virtually flush-mounted glass pane, an offset variant with classical wood and aluminium look, and a cover in an all-glass look.
The system differs only in an additionally designed sash and the design. Also AluClip Zero presents the advantages of the previous aluminium cladding systems from KBE. High stability and weather resistance values are just as much an essential constituent of this system as the incredible selection of paint and finishing options. Like all combinations of PVC and aluminium cladding, the PVC profile exhibits above all good thermal insulation values. Hence, the KBE 76 centre seal system offers you a window system unique in the world.
The design covers can be simply clipped on and butt-joined in the corners. This not only simplifies manufacture, but it looks great as well. Together with the deep glazing options and our greenline maxim of using only lead-free stabilisers in the virgin material and safeguarding sustainable recycling with definite objectives, AluClip Zero gives you a premium window system that is unique on the market.
- Unique aluminium design cover system
- Three design covers (flush-mounted, offset, and all-glass look)
- Patent application submitted
- Glazing from 36 mm (depending on variant)
- Uf values 1.1–1.2 W/(m²K)
- Various finishing methods and numerous RAL colours for an unlimited range of colours
- Excellent general and weather resistance thanks to the clipped-on aluminium cladding
- Same ancillaries as for KBE 76 centre seal
- Easy to clean, durable and robust