Correct, regular ventilation is becoming more important than ever, especially in face of the growing effectiveness provided by insulation in living space. When there is too little ventilation the relative air humidity rises constantly, quickly giving rise to a damp indoor climate that promotes the growth of mould.
For this reason it is important that a healthy balance is reached between a sensible ventilation behaviour and the minimum heat loss. This safeguards on the one hand sustainable energy consumption, on the other the integrity of the building fabric that would otherwise suffer from the effects of moisture.
ClimaTec 76 from KBE is your ventilation solution for a regulated supply of fresh air – and that fully automated, even without active ventilation.
The ventilation mechanism of ClimaTec 76 lies concealed in the outer frame rebate and is practically invisible – but the more effective for that. It provides for a controlled supply of fresh air without manual ventilation and does not need a power supply. ClimaTec 76 can regulate indoor air humidity. The risk of mould formation is therefore greatly minimised.
Moreover the ventilation system ClimaTec 70 features automatic wind pressure regulation and of course complies with the requirements under EnEV (German Energy Savings Act) as well as the DIN and EU standards on tightness against driving rain, sound insulation, and residential ventilation.
- Self regulating, easy to clean ventilation system
- Minimises high air humidity and the risk of mould
- promotes the controlled supply of fresh air
- Ventilator screen protects against insects
- Concealed in the frame, so practically invisible from the inside and outside
- Automatic wind pressure regulation
- Complies with EnEV (German Energy Savings Act)
- Tested sound insulation up to 43 dB
- Tightness against driving rain and air passage in accordance with DIN and EU standards
- Ventilation in accordance with DIN 1946-6